We got in one last trip to Park City. We love the Family Tree Center there. Of course we love the sister missionaries. We served with two different companionships during the week
We took Sister Rodriguez and Sister Stephen to Olympic Park on their P-Day
We have been serving as Directors of the Beehive House for the past couple of months.
ago Natalie helped me reach that goal. It was a gorgeous day and it was not that bad a climb.
Our last Zone conference was held in the tabernacle. We met in the tabernacle choir seats.
The actual meeting was underneath the tabernacle. After our zone conference, we were given a backstage tour of the dressing rooms of the choir members and their recording room.



5 comments:
I love the update! Congrats again on hiking Ensign Peak! the view looks incredible. I have never been up there I don't think! Way to accomplish your goal!
Dora, You guys have been busy doing great things. Way to go on climbing Ensign peak. I don't even know where that is. Keep up the good work.
i can't beleive you passed DAVID ARCHULETTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MALORIE
Nice update! One of these days when you're the presidents of the temple square mission, you can change things back to the way "they used to be". Later! KJ
Loved your blog! I was so far behind, I got to see clear back to Spring and enjoyed every minute of it!!! Love you both. Good luck in your new assignment! Hi to all your great kids! W&H
Post a Comment