Johnson Clan

January 31, 2009

Where Does Time Go?

I know, I'm two months behind, but I did just post for December, so that should count for something............January just slipped in there somehow and now here it is February. I'll try to do better!

5 comments:

Harris Family said...

What amazing journeys you are having! We love being able to see where all you have been able to serve. We love your header picture in front of the temple. You look so happy. We are happy for you.

Brett and Tiffany said...

Thanks for the update...I am glad you told us all to get a blog so we can keep up with everyone while you are serving your mission! We love you guys! Hope you have a great day! Keep the posts coming! we love seeing them!

Anonymous said...

Don't you just wish you could freeze time? Love seeing all the wonderful things you guys are experiencing. We love you and miss you so much

WYO Smith's said...

Hi Johnson family! It has been so long since we have seen you all. It is fun to see photos of your kids and their cute families. Someone should really get all of us together again. ( A lot of work) My parents said they enjoyed your lunch the other day and how nice it was to visit. They gave me your blog site and it is fun to check out all the fun. Stop by ours anytime and maybe one day we can all really 'see' one another again. Till then I will visit the easy way.
Love, CaraLynn

Lorna said...

Very impressive blog page. You do a great job Johnsons & Natalie.