Johnson Clan

October 19, 2008

From the Crossroads of the West

It has been a while since I have updated our blog, so I decided I better get back with the program and get busy before I’m so far behind I will never get caught up. This past month has been a busy one!

We had the opportunity of attending a fireside with Sister Hinckley’s sister (our niece-in-law’s mom) with Wayne’s brother Rey and wife Carolyn

We attended a wonderful concert with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir with Wayne’s sister and brother-in-law, Wyoma and Hank, prior to their leaving for 23 months on their mission to Germany.

2 comments:

robcallfamily said...

I am so glad to hear about your experiences. It sounds like you guys are doing great. I hope someday I can go on a mission! I know Natalie likes having you a little closer down there. You guys are awesome! Thanks for everything you have done for me.

Anonymous said...

Nice to get an update...bet that took a while! Stay safe! Kirk